Converters are special items that together with certain ingredients can create new items through a process that is called conversion.
If you open your Backpack and go to the Converters tab and hover the mouse on the converter icon, it will show a tooltip that will show a list of all the necessary ingredients and the final item that it will create.
Converter Tools[edit | edit source]
Some converters need tools which can be obtained from quests.
- Sewing Kit - A necessary tool for several Sewing converters.
- Engineer's Wrench - A necessary tool for various Engineering converters.
- Hammer - A necessary tool for various Smithing converters.
Medals[edit | edit source]
List of Converters[edit | edit source]
The converters are divided into 6 categories: Sewing, Smithing, Carpentry, Engineering, Mulching and Alchemy.
Sewing Converters[edit | edit source]
Smithing Converters[edit | edit source]
- Knight Suit Converter
- Gladiator Helmet Converter
- Iron Scrap Converter
- Diver's Helmet Converter
- Bar of Gold Converter
- Big Puzzle Piece Converter
- Prime Iron Scrap Converter
- The Puzzle Club Converter
- Sandglass Converter
- Sanctuary Key Converter
- Prime Bar of Gold Converter
- Trap Door Converter
- Gramophone Converter
- Lotus Eggzooka Converter
- Trident Converter
- Sonar Converter
Carpentry Converters[edit | edit source]
Engineering Converters[edit | edit source]
Mulching Converters[edit | edit source]
Alchemy Converters[edit | edit source]
- Sinister Gun Converter
- Sinister Bow Converter
- Sinister Blade Converter
- Sinister Axe Converter
- Sinister Hammer Converter
- Sinister Crown Converter
- Sinister Ring Converter
- Sinister Goggles Converter
- Sinister Wings Converter
- Sinister Bands Converter
- Corrupted Gem Necklace Converter
- Alarm Clock Converter
- Sinister Wand Converter