The No-Brainer is one of the Bosses found in MilMo.
• Spin: Spins around fast hitting everything within range. Just move away or you'll get hit. (Becomes vulnerable after this attack).
- Claw Jab: Stretches one of his arms towards someone, if you keep moving in circles you shouldn't get hit.
- Dance: Jumps back and forth. (Becomes vulnerable during this attack).
- Electric beams: Shoots 3 beams one after another, they're pretty slow so if you're not right next to him they're easy to dodge.
- Spawn add: Summons extra monsters to help out, when defeated they drop powerdowns.
• Monsters Summoned:
- Corrupted Alien Bug
- Corrupted Bird
- Corrupted Hedgehog
- Corrupted Onion
- Corrupted Snail
- Corrupted Trunk
- Powerdowns: Both the boss and the adds spawn powerdowns. There are two types, one that looks like a skull (Damage Pickup)- it decreases your life by one, and one that looks like a mine (Caltrop)- it slows down your movement.
• The No-Brainer cannot be attacked directly, only during the Dance or after the Spin skill.
- Best way to beat him is to stay away until he uses the Spin attack and has stopped spinning. When he is done spinning he will stay still for a few seconds, during this time you can attack him freely.
- It's also recommended to use a sword or axe-like weapon instead of a bow or gun when the 'Spawn Add' attack occurs to avoid drop the Powerdowns.
- If the player gets too far away he will start to heal quickly, get his attention to interrupt the healing process.
The No-Brainer dont drop items after defeated, it releases the monsters that are inside your capsule.
The No-Brainer Loot
This is the list of all items that can be obtained by defeating The No-Brainer:
|Corrupted Alien Bug (1)||100%|
|Corrupted Hedgehog (1)||100%|
|Corrupted Weed (1)||100%|
|Corrupted Snail (1)||100%|
|Corrupted Onion (1)||100%|
|Corrupted Trunk (1)||100%|
|Corrupted Bird (1)||100%|
In other languages
|Portuguese (BR)||O Sem Cérebro|
|Spanish (LA)||El Sin-Cerebro|